Monday, November 19, 2012

Cartoons to LOL to

Hello all!
I have found some political cartoons that made me chuckle a little.
See below:

This one I like a lot - it depicts kids trick-or-treating and the man handing out candy takes half of their candy in order to give it to the kids too lazy to go trick-or-treating for themselves. One of the kids, in her thought bubble, thinks, "oh crap a democrat".
Because, everyone, even the kids who are too lazy to go trick-or-treating for themselves deserve candy too.
I love being a Republican.
But undoubtedly, the best thing about this cartoon is that the font for the dialogue is Comic Sans (We still love you!).

Here's another:

I like this one too.
Obama is trying to pick up the women's vote with his fellow jackass Democrat.

You're welcome, world.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment